Friday, October 11, 2013

Your Fall Friday FREEBIE: Editable Sub. Plans! It's a blog hop!!

It's 6 a.m. here and baby was up several times last night. An extra cup of coffee or two is callin' my name like nobody's biz. So I'll make this short and yes, sweet:



This Freebie is editable! I use it each time I write sub plans. It has everything you could possibly need at a glance. I leave mot parts the same and just change my plans each time. Hopefully you find it as helpful as I have. Click either picture to head to my TPT store and snag your copy. 

And don't forget to head over to All Things Apple in 2nd to continue the hop!



And continue to hop at All Things Apple!


Plus every Friday you can find more freebies here




Freebie Fridays

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up at my TBA Freebie Friday!
    Please come back tomorrow, because you are my Featured Blogger!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fern!! You gotta be kiddin' me! That's so fantastic... I am so excited! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete